As always, Jack Traps stands behind the quality of our product. We do our best to make sure every tip-up that leaves our facility is the best it can be, but we are human and occasionally one slips through that isn’t what we would like it to be. If for any reason you feel there is something functionally or materially wrong with your tip-up please call us at 207-933-9499 so we can assess the situation. If it is decided there is a problem we will replace or repair the product at our discretion and at no cost to you. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not an applicable cause for replacement or repair.
If for any other reason you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please note the following:
- Always contact us before returning your items, either by calling us at 207-933-9499 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items returned without contacting us prior to shipping will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued.
- You have 14 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the time you received it. We will refund the cost of the item, less a 10% restocking fee and applicable shipping charges.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, un used, and non-damaged. Additionally all returned items must be in their original packaging, including the plastic sleeve and box. Upon receiving the returned item we will assess its condition and additional restocking fees may apply.
- The original receipt or order confirmation email must be provided when returning an item.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which payment was made at the time of purchase (i.e. cash or credit card). If the initial purchase was made with a credit or debit card at our retail store the original card must be present at the time of return.
- Only items purchased directly from Jack Traps, either at our retail store in Monmouth or on www.jacktraps.com, can be returned to us. If you wish to return an item purchased from another retailer you must return the item in accordance with their respective return policy.
- You can return your items by shipping them to Jack Traps, 151 Ridge Rd. Monmouth, ME 04259 or by bringing the item to our retail store located at the same address.
Certain items are not eligible for return or exchange, including:
- Custom-built Jack Traps, including but not limited to engraved tip-ups, tip ups with custom flags, Original Jack Traps with neon-colored line, or Neon Jack Traps ordered with a line or flag color that does not match the Neon Jack Trap they are installed on.
- All trap parts
- All tip-ups ordered RTF (Ready To Fish – with hook and leader installed), the RTF portion of the purchase is not eligible for refund.
- Jack Traps Original Maine Coon Hat
- Jack Traps Retail Store Gift Certificates